ABOUT OUR PUBLICATIONS
All publications begin with an idea! But where does that idea originate? The answer: Visitors To Our Websites, Emails From Readers, Comments Or Statements Made In Newspapers, Blog Posts, and, Yes, the TV. These are some of our 'Idea Sources.'
For the uninformed, knowledge is the act, fact, or state of knowing a range of information.
- Life Knowledge - is all the human brain has perceived or grasped.
- Life-Health Knowledge - is how we live free from illness and injury. It is a state of physical, mental, cultural, economic, social, and spiritual well-being.
- Environmental Knowledge - is the information grasped and the ability to understand and evaluate its positive and negative impact on humans and the environment.
- Air Quality - how it affects you indoors and outdoors, and how you can improve the air and the quality of the air that you breathe
- Health - educating our readership on issues that affect human health. These include diseases caused by microbes, water pollution, sanitation, chemical pollution, and more.
- Miscellaneous Issues - topics that will or are affecting the environment. It can include poor infrastructure, climate change, lack of health care access, and more.
- Natural Resources - topics that affect the environment and us directly. It can include natural disasters, water quality, and more.
- Food - How to achieve natural wellness through the foods that we eat
- Health, Ailments, and Disease - natural methods to maintain good health. Understanding ailments, illnesses, diseases, and other human health conditions and how to explain a medical condition to your healthcare provider
- Wellness - how to achieve natural wellness through the creation of an enjoyable healthy lifestyle (whole-person health)
- Animals - how we can live harmoniously with the animals that share our world. And to realize that we do not own the animals that live with us but are their guardians.
- Arachnids, Bugs, Insects, Reptiles – how to live in synchrony with all of the CREATORS creatures because we all have a purpose
- FYI - miscellaneous information and facts that can benefit everyone.
- Health and Disease - natural methods to maintain and have good health. Understanding diseases, illnesses, human health conditions, and how to explain a medical condition to your healthcare provider.
- People - topics that affect daily life and the lives of future generations.
Real Estate Knowledge
- Asset Protection - a set of strategies and legal tools used to protect assets from lawsuits and claims. Everyone (business owner, investor, real estate owner, and professional) should implement an asset protection plan regardless of net worth.
- Government – a link page devoted to the various government regulatory agencies that may have jurisdiction over your real estate investments or may provide you with assistance.
- Investor - any person or entity that commits capital to receive a financial return.
- Mortgage and Loan - solutions that will help you tackle any challenge with innovative products and services designed to reduce costs and keep you compliant.
- Residential Small Asset Investor - information on ‘how to’ and ‘management’ for the single-family and two to four-unit multifamily investor.
- Value Added Strategies - helpful strategic information on ‘how to,’ ‘asset investment,’ ‘real estate dynamics,’ and ‘passive investing.’